Thursday, November 26, 2015

This Thanksgiving....



As I prepare to head out with my family to celebrate the holiday today, I wanted to express my undying thanks and appreciation for all of you!




  • To all the TNBBCer's... old, new, and future... I thank you! 
  • To all of the authors, publishers, and agents who keep feeding me books, participate in our blog features, and make our Author/Reader Discussion series possible... I thank you!
  • To all of our wonderful review contributors - Melanie, Drew, Lavinia, Lindsey, Kate, Bronwyn, and Leland -  who so selflessly spend hours upon hours reading books and writing amazing reviews for us... I thank you!


Without you guys, TNBBC wouldn't exist. 



Now go, be with your family and friends, celebrate with those you love, and have a spectacularly bookish Thanksgiving!






No comments:

Post a Comment