Friday, August 7, 2015

This Week on the Internet


I'm just sniffing around the internet, linking you to some of the weirdest shit I find out there! Help keep this series alive by tweeting me links to the strangest (bookish, too) things you stumble across each week!





1. THIS GIF OF LENNY KRAVITZ LETTING IT ALL HANG OUT:







2. THIS UPSETTING NEWS ABOUT LITTLE WOMEN GOING DYSTOPIAN:














4. THIS ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT KICKSTOPPER:








5. #FREETHEBACON, AND BY BACON, HE MEANS MORE NAKED WIENERS:





What did  I miss out there, you guys? What weird and bookish shit flew under my radar this week? Stick it in the comments below!

3 comments:

  1. OMG, I read this at work! You need a NSFW warning if you're going to be repeatedly surprising me with Lenny K's (really, really hot) business! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA! I am so sorry Mel. I didn't even think about a NSFW alert. Guess I'm just not that shocked by swinging pee-pees : )

      Delete
    2. I'm not shocked, but I totally work at a Catholic college :D

      Delete