Friday, April 9, 2010

CityLit, Baltimore..Here I Come!


So, Sometimes I stumble across things accidently. Like author readings that I might have missed had I not been browsing Barnes and Nobles online. Or like the Book Bloggers Convention and BEA that I will be attending next month in NYC.

And most recently, Baltimore's CityLitProject, which is a one day long, free literary convention that is held at the Enoch Pratt Free Library. Thanks to my utterly awesome skills of persuasion, I have gotten my husband to agree to accompany me!

I have never been to a literary conference before, and I get uber nervous when I think about the BEA ... So I am really looking forward to this weekend trip out to Baltimore. It should warm me up nicely for BEA, as well as give me an idea of how to balance my schedule as well as balance all those free books I expect to get!

I can't wait to start sharing my book blogging business cards :)
This is going to be harder than waiting for christmas morning as a kid. I don't know how I will survive the week!!!

Are you going to be attending? If so, post me a comment... maybe we can meet up?

No comments:

Post a Comment