Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hey Good Lookin'

If you happened to visit my blog at all throughout the day today, I apologise for the mess. It went through a lot of trial and error before becoming what you see now - The new and improved TNBBC blog!

I owe it all to the greatest, most wonderfulest, super smartest IT guru in the entire world, Tina. She has the patience of a saint, and makes HTML and Hex codes and Javascript not seem so intimidating.

I am braving the world of tech-speak and tech-type slowly but surely, and while I can now confidently change color codes and manipulate image sizes, I realise I have only just begun the long and frustrating road towards mastering coding a webpage.

It's fun and interesting, and something I am determined to understand and conquer. And who knows, if I study and work hard, I may just be able to do just that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment