Friday, January 21, 2011

Look! I Haz Button!

Sometimes I amaze myself. No, really truly, guys! I mean, I am no computer whiz. But I just created a blog button all on my own (with a little help from Oikology, who wrote out the process step by step) - and I did it even better than them, because they instructed you to create TWO gadget boxes when really, you can simply add all the code into one nice neat little box!

Here's my button, which appears at the top of my blogs sidebar to the right:



Isn't it awesome? I love the button design - which was originally created by a super cool, super TNBBC fan by the name of Philip. What a talented guy, huh? Please share the TNBBC love by adding my button to your blog's sidebar, and I promise to do the same!!! Just link me to your blog here in the comments section letting me know you grabbed my button so I can grab yours!

And even though I am not officially taking part in Bloggiesta this year, I wanted to give all of you Bloggiesta participants a shout-out by attempting to add something new to my blog in honor of all of your hard work!

6 comments:

  1. Yay! I've been thinking I need to add a button, and I like the way you got to incorporate that picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Honorary Bloggiesta participant! It counts as something I think! :)

    Love the button!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. Yeah, I got in worked in there now :) The photo is too good to just let it lie.

    Thanks for the honorary nod! I think I'm about tapped out for now :) That was not as difficult as I thought it would be!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I grabbed it. :-) http://goddesslibrarian.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved it and have posted it on 3 of my sites.

    http://sooozsaysstuff.blogspot.com
    and
    http://paragraphsofpower.blogspot.com #POP

    In haven't created a button fot #POP yet, bad Soooz. You have motivated me. Will go and do it right now.

    ReplyDelete