Monday, January 17, 2011

Indie Book Event


Jaime, from The Broke and the Bookish, pointed me towards this today. It's the Indie Book Event, and it's taking place on July 30th at The New Yorker Hotel in NYC. I am absolutely going to attend this - Cost for a blogger is a super low $3.00 (it comes with a badge).

Not much information out there yet as far as which authors and publishers will be attending this day long event, but it appears that there will be panels and just about every genre and reading format to keep us entertained! Are you going to attend?

**EDIT: never mind. I just got an email kickback when I attempted to register that told me the event was cancelled and rescheduled for the summer of 2012... (insert very sad pouty face here)

**EDIT to the EDIT: It's back on Biatches! And I'm going to be a presenter!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sad face! That would have been awesome (even though as a Londoner it would be nigh impossible for me to attend).

    ReplyDelete