Yeah, you read that right!
TNBBC is officially on the hunt for a few good reviewers.
I'm looking for voracious readers who adore the heck out of small press literature and are willing to contribute some creative and insightful reviews to this blog. Actually, the more creative, the better! Do you review in comic form? Do you compare and contrast? Do you write your reviews as letters to the author? Do you review in eBook or Audio form only? Do you specialize in a specific literary genre - noir fiction, translated fiction, Bizarro?
Here's what we're looking for and what you can expect when you review for us:
We want reviewers who:
- Are extremely passionate about reading
- Aren't shy about expressing their opinions
- Will commit to contributing a couple of reviews a month
- Give us first-day dibs on the premiere of the review
- Review books that are published by small press only (backlist, new release, or pre-release)
- Are not afraid to let their book-nerdy personalities show
In return we'll:
- Spread your awesome review all over our Twitter and Facebook page
- Send our traffic to whatever links you include in your bio
- Add a permanent button on our sidebar to promote you
- Increase your exposure to the small press publishers and authors you adore
- Pay you in love, admiration, and - from time to time - opportunities to choose from a list of arc's or review copies on our backlist.
So how does that sound?! If you'd like to be considered as a guest reviewer at TNBBC, check out the reviews we've written in the past, and if you think you've got what we desperately need, hit me up with a few sample reviews at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show us what you've got!! Knock our socks off!!