It's the end of the line, folks! The David Maine Blog Tour bus has pulled into the station. I don't know about you but I couldn't have asked for things to have gone any better.
Thanks so much to the book bloggers, authors, and readers who participated this past week and made the whole thing possible. I couldn't have done this without you and your interest in David and his novels! You made creating and hosting this blog tour such a wonderful experience. I hope I didn't micro-manage you all too harshly!!!!
And many thanks to David, who agreed to be tormented and tortured by the group of us as we prepared for our portions of the tour.
If you happened to miss a stop in the tour, or .... if you prefer to peruse the tour after it's been posted in its entirety, here's the quick and dirty download:
- Sunday, the party started right here with a guest post by the author of the hour on what being indie means to him.
- Monday found David Maine guest posting on author Steve Himmer's blog.
- Tuesday, author Michael Davidson dissected David's new eBook Gamble of the Godless.
- Wednesday, Lisa of The Bibliophiliac reviewed Fallen, one of my favorite Maine novels.
- Thursday found Tara from BookSexyReview gushing over Gamble of the Godless.
- Friday, David was interviewed by author Rena Rossner.
- Saturday bounced back to me for a slew of mini-reviews on all of David's previous novels.
- And finally, Sunday... David Maine's thank you post!
I hope you've enjoyed viewing the posts as much as we did creating them. We thank you for the support.