Monday, November 8, 2010

Seeing Your Review in Print - Priceless!

(click on photo for close up)

Author Gene Doucette and his publisher Lisa Hamel-Reader, of Hamel Integrity Publishing, each deserve a big bear hug and kiss on the cheek. I came home from work today to find a signed copy of Immortal on my doorstep, and nearly peed my pants when I opened it and saw my NAME and a portion of MY REVIEW on the inside page!!!!

There is no better feeling than what I am feeling right now! Thank you both for acknowledging this teeny tiny book blogger. And for making all of this so worth while!

The book is available now - run out and buy it! Support these guys! I promise you won't be disappointed.

10 comments:

  1. Congrats!! I can't wait until that day happens for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is sure to come! I want to run out and show everyone I know, and even some people I dont :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's so awesome for you Lori! I totally think you should show it to random people! Ever take public transportation?! Carry it in your bag to show unsuspecting seat mates! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha.. Ashley! No, I don't use public transportation here... but I do stand in a lot of lines :) I could always whip it out and show the people in line with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo! Congrats! Like I said before, you're totally famous now :) I zoomed in and read your review and it's so articulate - and the longest one of the three. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Anastasia! It really blows my mind. I keep peeking under the cover and smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that's fantastic (and it's a great excerpt too)! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome, Lori, well done!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mandy, thanks! It's not the back cover (a-hem) but it certainly exciting. I know you know exactly how this feels :)

    ReplyDelete